Security and data protection news and updates
- Does my school website need an SSL certificate?
SSL certification is an essential development in the rise of all websites. But what is it?
- Staying safe online: 10 digital threats to your school defined
With the growing importance for school staff and pupils to understand how to stay safe online, we have created a list of ten common security threats and explained each one.
- Avoiding data protection breaches in schools: Eight things you need to get right
2020欧洲杯比赛投注Creating a positive and proactive data protection culture within your school doesn’t need to be a difficult or time-consuming process
- GDPR checklist for schools and multi-academy trusts
Read our handy 7-step checklist covering key areas that will help your school achieve GDPR compliancy.
- What is GDPR, and how will it affect your school?
A look into what the updated GDPR includes, and how it will affect your school